With the increasing application of Molded Pulp, Molded Pulp has become an indispensable part of product packaging, To learn how these features are part of the molded pulp experience, Let us know How does the Molded Pulp factory produce Molded Pulp?
First, the paper is collected that is meant to be recycled anyways and is then added to a pulper, which can be understood as a giant blender that breaks down the paper into smaller fibers.Next, water is added to the pulper to make the pulp, which upon completion has an oatmeal-like texture and feel. Typically, the pulper takes around 20 minutes to complete this task.
After the paper pulp has been extracted from the pulper, it is then poured into molds that have already been set up for the pulp to take a solid shape. Uses various molds to make sure that the molded pulp we create can be incorporated into a variety of designs and packaging materials.
The fourth stage is the drying of the pulp in the molding trays. For this purpose, after the pulp has somewhat taken a shape inside the mold, it is then put onto a conveyor belt that takes it to the dryer. Think of the dryer like a huge oven, where all the water from the pulp is made to evaporate at high temperatures. In this process, the individual fibers meld together and become stronger.
Finally, the molded pulp is ready to be taken out of the dryer and used accordingly.
In this entire process, only a fixed amount of water is used to make the pulp, and only recycled materials are used. When compared to other packaging materials and how they are made (i.e., plastic), molded pulp seems the most environment-friendly and the most economical option as it does not require a lot of energy or raw material costs.
- Environmentally Friendly And Biodegradable Molded Paper Pulp Packaging
- Wood Molded Paper Packaging Products For Glass Products
- Molded Pulp Packaging Manufacturers For Wine Perfume Glass Bottle Box
- Pulp Tray Packaging For Chocolate Biscuit Moon Cake Food Box
- Electric Toothbrush Pulp Packaging Manufacturers
- Paper Pulp Moulded Trays For Instrument Industry Digital Electronic Products
- Pulp Injection Molding Electronic Digital Product Box
- Molded Pulp Trays For Gamepad Video Game Controller
- Molded Fiber Packaging For Light Bulb
- Molded Pulp Packaging For Driving Recorder