With an estimated 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic circulating our oceans right now – and that number increasing by the day – plastic is a problem. Brands and packaging specialists are quickly turning their attention to materials that can replace plastic.
As mentioned earlier, single-use plastic effects are catastrophic and do not end or even begin with wastage treatment. Most customers are only aware of the process that happens at the end, but the truth is that serious harm is potentially caused at every stage of production, from being a raw material to transportation, manufacturing, and disposal.
Therefore, switching to eco-friendly packaging seems like a feasible solution to cut back on polluting our planet and endangering its inhabitants. And for this, the packaging industry and businesses have a major role in allowing environmentally friendly packaging to be part of the mainstream and, eventually, exponentially reduce if not eliminate plastic use.
- Environmentally Friendly And Biodegradable Molded Paper Pulp Packaging
- Wood Molded Paper Packaging Products For Glass Products
- Molded Pulp Packaging Manufacturers For Wine Perfume Glass Bottle Box
- Pulp Tray Packaging For Chocolate Biscuit Moon Cake Food Box
- Electric Toothbrush Pulp Packaging Manufacturers
- Paper Pulp Moulded Trays For Instrument Industry Digital Electronic Products
- Pulp Injection Molding Electronic Digital Product Box
- Molded Pulp Trays For Gamepad Video Game Controller
- Molded Fiber Packaging For Light Bulb
- Molded Pulp Packaging For Driving Recorder
Based in 5 locations, our global team includes:
2 Graphic Designers
40 Packaging & Materials Engineers
10 Pre-press Technicians
We begin with research & concept development
With direction established, we proceed to structural design & visualization
Quick to build, these samples are useful for DFM & design verification
High-resolution UV ink jet printing reduces costs & lead times for content proofing & marketing samples.